DAILY BULLSHIT: MEET THE PARENTS

Earth date: 5/21/08
So my mom wakes up mad early this morning and cleans the whole house...now my dad was outside working in the yard...he comes in and my mom greets him at the door with a mean scowl and says "you went upstairs with your dirty work boots didnt u?" he goes "me?...no, why would i do that knowing you cleaned it?"...my mother then goes upstairs, grabs the bathroom mat, brings it downstairs, and goes "what do you see on this bath mat"...then she answers her own question by saying "THATS RIGHT, GRASS AND DIRT!!!!!".....realizing that he was caught my father just turns around and books out the door......now mind you the man is like 60....hahaha...



....later on that day my mom looks at my father, waits like 30 seconds and goes, "lick your lips"...he replies "no thats gay"..(im already laughing at this ppoint)..she answers "ther damn near white and we know your not gay so lick them".....he refuses once again....so she says "EITHER U LICK THEM OR I WILL"...(now im on the floor dying)..HAHAHAHAHAHAH yo i never realized how funny they are....

hope u enjoyed ;)