COME ON!!!!!

With all do respect, is anyone else tired of eminem using the same flow, same style, same beat(with minor alterations)???……ok not that most rappers don’t do this, its just that I expect more from him. I want to see where he can go, WE GET IT…you had a fucked up childhood, you pop pills, you have suicidal and homicidal thoughts but come on…I WANT TO SEE YOUR MUSIC EVOLVE!!!! I mean it could be that he’s run out of material, which is understandable (perfect example, American Gangster by hov) but damn I’m tired of this bull. It could also be the production, often when an artist works with the same producer for a whole or multiple albums, the music tends to suffer due to lack of fresh eyes. As for his whole body of work, no one can argue that’s he great but if this single is any hint of his new album, I want no part in it