Now, my flow
Is in the pocket like wallets, I got the bounce like hydrolics
I can't call it, I got the swerve like alcoholics
My freshman year I was going through hell, a problem
Still I, built up the nerve to drop my ass up outta college
My teacher said I'm a loser, I told her why don't you kill me
I give a fuck if you fail me, I'm gonna follow
My heart, and if you follow the charts, to the plaques or the stacks
You ain't gotta guess who's back, you see
I'm so Chi that you thought it was bashfull but this bastard's flow will bash a skull
And I will, cut your girl like Pastor Troy
And I don't usually smoke but pass the 'dro
And I won't give you that money that you asking for
Why you think, me and Dame cool, we're assholes
That's why we're here, your music in fast for
'cause we don't wanna here that weak shit no more